Dr. K Saneej
MBBS,DMRD,DNB(RD),MNAMS,EDiR(EU). Fellowship in MFM(USA)
Timing : 9AM - 2PM
Days : Monday - Saturday
* Due to the nature of medical emergency works, Doctor´s OP timing may vary on the day.
Dr. Saneej K, Specialist Radiologist focused in Fetal medicine, Musculoskeletal ultrasound and image guided interventions. He has a vast experience in the field of Fetal Medicine for the last seven years.
MBBS: Govt Medical College Kozhikode
DMRD: Barnard Institute of Radiology, Madras Medical College
DNB(RD): KIMS Thiruvananthapuram
EDiR: European Board of Radiology
Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine: Jefferson University, Philadelphia(USA).
PG Diploma in MSK Ultrasound: UCAM (Spain)
FMF UK certified : for 11-13 weeks scan, NT & 20-22 weeks anomaly scan.
Experience & Accomplishments
- Expert in all antenatal ultrasound scans like: First Trimester Screening ,Targeted Anomaly Scan, Fetal Echo, Growth Scan and Doppler.
- Experienced in fetal interventions like Amniocentesis, Chorionic villus sampling, fetal transfusion, fetal reduction, Amnioinfusion, amnioreduction, cordocentesis and fetal shunting procedures.
- Experienced in ultrasound of Shoulder, elbow, wrist , hip, knee , ankle , muscles and tendons.
- Trained in image guided interventions in joints, muscles, tendons like steroid , PRP injections, biopsy, aspirations and drainages.
- Publications in both National and International journals.
- Presented in national & state conferences
´Visiting Consultant in Department of Fetal Medicine & Musculoskeletalultrasoundat Starcare Hospital